Wat ga je doen?
As an experienced back-end software engineer you’ll be involved in most aspects of creating an Enterprise SAAS solution: from architecture to infrastructure, from development to (automated) testing.
You’ll be welcomed in a small & agile development team (7 devs) with complementary expertises, and you’ll be joining on the core components from day one.
There are no levels of hierarchy: everybody in the development team is equal and we go to great lengths to make team collaboration as pleasant and effective as possible.
Waar ga je werken?
- Our partner is a tech company based in Gent. The mission is simple. They enable companies to offer their customers the ability to schedule an appointment online, directly with the right advisor. Our partner is a best-in-class SaaS customer appointment scheduling solution, enabling a frictionless experience for both customers and advisors. The focus are mature organisations with a large distribution network such as banks, insurance companies, travel agencies, health insurance and much more. The company was created in 2014 and today they are taking the first international steps. Our partner is looking for passionate employees to fulfil this ambition together with them.
Waarom is dit iets voor jou?
Indien je niet voldoet aan één of meerdere van de hieronder vermelde competenties, laat dit je dan niet meteen afschrikken.
Bel 09 274 16 00 of mail firstname.lastname@example.org om gerichter af te stemmen.
- PHP (we use Laravel)
- Familiar with Git
Good insights into Software Architecture such as
- General application architecture
- OO Development
- REST principles
- Design patterns
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Not afraid to use command line tools
- You’re a fan of the “Boy Scout Rule”
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis, Teamcity, GitLab, …) and provisioning tools
- You’re familiar with Scrum principles and dream to work in an Agile team
- You’ve got a need for speed (and scalability), and have experience with New Relic
- You’re driven by your passion for tech
- You’re looking to have an impact on the company
- Growing your own and the team's expertise and skill set is constantly on your mind
- You’re confident, but also modest
- You’re analytic, but also pragmatic
- If you could, you’d automate everything into a single click
Wat biedt jouw werkgever?
What we offer you
- A recent technology stack (Node.js, Laravel, MySQL, Ansible, ...)
- The chance to work on a single product with different and challenging components, and to see your efforts grow and flourish over time
- A company transitioning from start-up to scale-up, but never corporate
- A position in a dynamic team
- An informal atmosphere, with open communication and a no bullshit attitude
- Working at an awesome location with easy access, parking and surrounded by nature
- Fun activities: ping-pong at the office, bowling, paintball, lunch-picnicking and kubb in the summer, beer o’clock, etc...
- Yummy coffee and fresh fruit baskets
- And of course, a competitive salary with many extra benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and others