Are you an Engineer and do you have a Master's degree?
Do you have affinity with editing studies?
Then read on!
Wat ga je doen?
- As a Project Engineer you are mainly responsible for the assembly studies of various steel constructions.
- After the assembly study, the structure is fully built and assembled on site, which is subject to many forces, hence the challenge.
- You don't have to be a specialist in assembly studies, but you do have a first experience, so that you know what is specifically required.
Waar ga je werken?
- Large projects all in metal and steel (no concrete).
- Active in the Benelux, France, Great Britain, Germany and Scandinavian countries.
- Production is in Eeklo and Wondelgem, where 250 people work, of which 80 are white collar workers. You are analytical and a team player.
Waarom is dit iets voor jou?
- You are analytical and a team player.
- You persevere to bring a large engineering project to a successful conclusion.
- You are a construction or architecture engineer, with an interest in the world of steel or related fields.
Wat biedt jouw werkgever?
- Permanent contract with 20 statutory vacation days + 12 additional ADV days
- Gross salary with fringe benefits:
- Training period
- Meter/peter for extra guidance
- Friendly, collegial and friendly atmosphere
- Great projects on your resume
Are you interested? Apply via our website. Not sure if you qualify? Send an email to email@example.com with your motivation or call 09 274 16 00. Good luck!