Do you want to work with customers from all over the world? Are you interested in science? Then this might be something for you.
Wat ga je doen?
- As software engineer you have a varied job.
- You define, design and build highly technical embedded software.
- You keep in mind the desires and questions of the customers.
- As a software engineer/C developer you write tests and documentation.
- You create quality assurance and delivery infrastructure.
- You assist the application engineers and delivery infrastructure.
- As embedded software engineer you solve specific requests of customers.
- You have contact wit colleagues analyst(s), architecture and management.
- You work with software that is being used in different applications in datacom, telecom, quantum-computing, healthcare,...
Waar ga je werken?
This software company is active in highly technological fields.
Their software allows customers to develop photonics-applications.
Waarom is dit iets voor jou?
- You are a teamplayer.
- You like variety in your job and like to work independantly.
- You are a problem-solver en have strong analytical skills.
- You have a background in software or physics.
- You can work with Python, C, C++.
- Knowledge of photonics and Linux are a plus.
- If you have knowledge of graphical aspects of software/frontend, then this is also a plus.
Wat biedt jouw werkgever?
- You can count on a fixed job with a stable and growing company.
- You'll have contact with HiTech-customers all around the world.
- You'll work for a company that gives input to it's employers.
- You can count on flexibility and trust.
- In the future, 2 or 3 days of working from home is a possibility.
Like what you see? Contact us with further questions.